Family Network DeveloperCompany: Family & Children's Services of Frontenac, Lennox & Addington
Date Posted: July 20, 2017
Position: Familiy Network Developer
Hours: 35 hours/week Flexibility is required (including evenings and weekends)
File No.: FACSFLA-2017-44
Number of Positions: 1
Employeement Type: Full-time contract (2 years)
Location: Division Street, Kingston
Date Posted: July 19, 2017
Closing Date: August 11, 2017
Reporting to the Manager of Community Relations and working with multiple departments, the main area of focus will be to generate new leads with the aim of attracting and recruiting potential foster parents, including those who are becoming a foster parent on the road to an adoption. Build and maintain community relationships through follow up and business development/outreach activities are a key responsibility. Business development/outreach activities includes generating leads, cold calling prospects, contacting prospects via email, phone or by scheduling meetings, attending community events, conferences, meetings, networking at events, preparing and delivering presentations within the community, and taking a hands on approach in following up on all leads. Highly independent, the incumbent will work on a flexible schedule that takes into account the needs of potential recruits. This is a face-to-face sales position. The primary duty is to find, engage and recruit potential foster parents through direct interaction. Marketing, communications and social media will be handled separately.
- A Bachelor’s degree or College certificate/diploma required – Marketing, Business, preferred
- Proven sales and/or business development experience or equivalent field required
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a sales strategy in order to establish and/or grow a sales territory
- Exceptional social and communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Proven track record of public speaking and presentation skills.
- Strong listening skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks, strong results driven orientation, and high degree of autonomy and accountability
- Proven ability to build rapport in order to develop and maintain strong community relationships in addition to building relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Ability to cold call potential leads with confidence
- Demonstrated networking skills within the community
- Demonstrated unquestionable integrity in every aspect of work and dealing with others
- Ability to respect diversity of perspective in discussions and demonstrates an inclusive style
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Proficiency in social media, standard business software
- Experience with sales software considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to ongoing learning
- Flexible work hours required, this position requires significant evening and weekend work
- Extensive travel involved across counties of Frontenac and Lennox and Addington
- Valid driver’s licence with access to a vehicle
- Bilingualism (fluency in French and English) is an asset
How to Apply:
- To apply, please email your resume and cover letter quoting the competition file number and title of position you wish to apply for, to: email@example.com Interested and qualified applicants are invited to apply in writing by August 11, 2017.
- Please include the competition number and the title of the position in the subject line of the email.
- Please submit cover letter and resume as a single attachment.
- When applying for multiple positions, please submit a separate application for each position following the above instructions.
Find out more about the Agency's Foster Parent recruitment at www.BeTheHelpKidsNeed.ca
For further information, please visit our website at: www.facsfla.ca
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Agency will provide support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs. If you require accommodations during the interview process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org .
NOTE: We are a scent-free workplace.