Volunteer Job Posting: Board Sponsorship Chair
Association of Fundraising Professionals
South Eastern Ontario Chapter
Job Title: AFP SEO Board of Directors Sponsorship Chair
Job Type: Volunteer Role
Location: Kingston, Ontario
Responsible for coordinating and generating corporate or commercial support of the AFP SEO events and activities, including:
- NPD Awards event (November)
- Educational Conference (May)
- Special Education (CFRE Review Course and Fundamentals Course)
- Luncheons (Monthly)
- Social Events / AGM (June and December)
- Website (Job Listings, Activities and Events)
Sponsorship Chair works closely with other activity and event Board Chairs to coordinate existing sponsorships and to identify and approach new sponsors.
- To inventory existing (previous) sponsorship relationships.
- To assess the respective levels of sponsorship provided in the past and the benefits offered.
- To oversee the layout and presentation of sponsorship marketing materials, including the progressive values and listing of benefits for sponsorship levels.
- To review existing or develop new sponsorship agreements.
- To provide support or direction to event Chairs, with respect to sponsorship opportunities.
- To ensure sponsorship recognition is prominently displayed - as per sponsorship agreements.
The preferred candidates will be a current member of AFP South Eastern Ontario, or intend on becoming a member of AFP.
Interested applicants are invited to forward a one page letter of interest, briefly outlining applicable experience and any relevant experience working on or with volunteer boards by January 31, 2015. Submit by email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
AFP Quick Poll
indicates a required field